Follow these easy steps and… who knows? You might be our winner!
- Step 1: Like our Facebook Page: Indy’s Home Team https://www.facebook.com/IndySellsHomes/)
- Step 2: Like and share this Post
- Step 3: Tag us on your Public Shared Status and use the hashtag #indyshometeamtickets
Deadline January 18 (5:00PM) . Announcement of Winner is on January 19, 2017.
What are you waiting for? LIKE IT UP and join the #indyshometeamtickets fever!
For more info, contact us at (317) 809 7849 | (317) 413 7711 • firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com or visit us at our website http://www.IndysHomeTeam.com
Our Nation’s July 4th celebration is nearing soon – it is a time for fun and celebration. If your plans include the use of personal fireworks, here are some reminders regarding the use of fireworks in Centennial:
- Fireworks are never allowed on any Centennial common areas, at any time. Please ensure all family members and guests are aware of this policy (signs are posted).
- See Westfield City Ordinance 12-28: Fireworks Ordinance, as it pertains to days and hours fireworks are restricted for use. westfield.in.gov
- Fireworks use is permitted between June 29th through July 9th from 5:00 PM until 2 hours after sunset.
- July 4th from 10:00 am until 12 midnight.
Violators can be reported to the Westfield Police non-emergency dispatch at 773-1300.
Always use caution when using fireworks. Be aware and respectful of nearby structures and neighboring homes.