Source:American Cancer Society
Full details of the ACS guidelines ranging from whole grains, fats, alcohol, and daily goals for exercise—to the lifestyle changes that may help prevent breast, colon and other specific cancers. Click on the topics below to get started.
- American Cancer Society Guidelines on Nutrition and Physical Activity for Cancer Prevention
- Summary of the ACS Guidelines on Nutrition and Physical Activity
- ACS Guidelines for Nutrition and Physical Activity
- Food additives, safety, and organic foods
- Diet and activity factors that affect risks for certain cancers
- Common questions about diet and cancer