Looking for something fun to do with your family? Visit a local apple orchard! We love Anderson’s Apple Orchard in Mooresville, In. Never been? Here are some tips to make your visit go smoother!
- Don’t feel like picking your own apples? They have fresh picked apples ready to go! Not only do they have apples, they offer other freshly picked produce and frozen options to store during those winter months! All available at awesome prices!
- Picking your own apples is easy too! Simply drive to the entrance to the orchard and wait for someone to give you a bag.
- After getting your bag, drive through the orchard and pick you favorite apple variety until it’s full!
- When your done drive back out through the path you came and wait for someone to collect your money.
- Be prepared to open your trunk to assure the employees your not smuggling extra produce 🙂
- Don’t leave before visiting the concession stand. Their apple slushy is simply awesome!!
Thinking of moving to the Indianapolis area? Check out what properties are available at